Originally published on JUN 30, 2017, 12:36 ET
Central Federal Corporation (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company") announced that the Company's wholly-owned banking subsidiary, CFBank, NA, would like to share the presentation that was reported at the 2017 Annual Shareholders Meeting held on May 31, 2017 highlighting our Growth Story including our 2016 Financial Highlights and trends.
- CFBank has generated Compounded Average Growth Rates (2012-2016 CAGR) of:
- Net Interest income CAGR is 25.0%
- Loans CAGR 22.8%
- Deposits CAGR of 21.3%
- Focus on Optimizing Balance Sheet Growth
- Strong capital position
- CFBank possesses both a Strong Sales and Credit Culture
- Ohio based full-service Commercial Bank and Mortgage lender
- Competes effectively with regional Banks for "A" business customers
- Market focus in 4 major metro markets: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Akron/Canton
- Click here to view the full presentation.
About Central Federal Corporation and CFBank
Central Federal Corporation is the holding company for CFBank, N.A. a National Commercial Bank chartered financial institution formed in Ohio in 1892. With the expected opening of our Cincinnati location in July, CFBank will have a presence in four major Metro Ohio markets – Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Akron markets – as well as its two locations in Columbiana County, Ohio. CFBank provides personalized Business Banking products and services including Commercial loans and leases, Commercial and Residential Real Estate loans and Treasury Management Depository services. Our products and services are particularly focused on serving the banking and financing needs of closely held businesses, and our business model emphasizes Personalized Service, Customer access to decision makers, quick execution, and the convenience of Online Internet banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit and Corporate Treasury management.
Additional information about the Company and CFBank is available at www.CFBankOnline.com
SOURCE Central Federal Corporation